Each year, the State Procurement Bureau partners with the State Professional Development Center (PDC) to offer procurement-related training. These classes are ideal for employees working in procurement within your agency.
Classes that are offered through PDC
- Basic Purchasing Methods - June 3, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Advanced Purchasing Methods - June 10, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Initiating and Navigating the RFP Process - June 17, 2020, 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
- Contract Management - June 24, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Due to high demand, additional classes will be available
- Basic Purchasing Methods - July 22, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Advanced Purchasing Methods - July 29, 2020, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The current cost of each day-long class is $123 per person. Please visit the PDC website to register.
Other State Agencies Offering Procurement Related Training
eMACS training is held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in room 13b of the Mitchell building in Helena. Seating is limited to 12.
Note: The training listed below are intended for those agencies currently using the corresponding modules. If your agency would like information on implementing a module, please contact the eMACS Support Unit at (406) 444-2575 or email@example.com.
Sourcing Director (creating events):
Total Contract Manager (managing contracts in eMACS):
Email the eMACS Support Unit to register for a training or to request more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.