Procurement Card Program
The State has implemented a procurement card program (PCard designed to allow agencies the ability to make small purchases using a procurement card (U.S. Bank Visa).
This program intends to increase the efficiency of the purchasing system by eliminating manual steps and costly paperwork required to make small purchases. As a positive byproduct of the program, the State can:
- Reduce the amount and number of petty cash funds;
- Better identify the actual cost to make such purchases;
- Reduce the audits and administration of small purchases; and
- Enhance the reporting of purchases made.
Additional information, resources, and forms for cardholders, self-administering agency coordinators, and non-self administering agency coordinators can be found on the MINE site.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 444-2575
Montana Public Vehicle Fueling Program
The program was created in 1993 to help public agencies in Montana:
- Get out of the costly fuel dispensing business and privatize fleet fueling;
- Simplify and automate accounting procedures associated with processing fuel transactions;
- Achieve greater control over fuel expenditures; and
- Exemption of applicable federal excise taxes at the point of sale.
- The program serves over 400 individual agency accounts in Montana, including state agencies, local governments, municipalities, school districts, and special districts;
- Approximately 400,000 gallons of fuel are processed per month;
- WEX, Inc. holds the current contract for the State; and
- 99% of fueling stations accept the WEX fuel card.
email@example.com or (406) 444-2575